Hotel Lecce center for families
Hotel La Fiermontina in Lecce center is ideal for families because it provides a range of ad hoc services for couples on vacation with children. All in a charming setting in the historic center of Lecce, in Piazzetta Scipione De Summa.
Here the family can benefit from the comfort of exclusive rooms and suites, equipped with free wi-fi internet connection, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, heating, air conditioning, safe, private bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer, amenities, bathrobe.
5-star hotel in Lecce center for families
The boutique hotel offers a range of amenities capable of winning over young and old alike.
Like the large outdoor infinity pool, open during the hottest times of the year. It is a space to relax, have fun all together, take long swims, dips and games. Older guests will also appreciate the large solarium, where they can care for their tan, read a book, enjoy a cocktail.
Among the advantages of La Fiermontina we also find the in-house restaurant M.A.M.A. A plus that is particularly appreciated by guests with children because it allows them to have lunch and dinner while staying at the facility, without moving away and without having to locate other places.
M.A.M.A. offers typical regional and Mediterranean cuisine made with flair and creativity through the use of high quality products.
A rich breakfast served buffet style in continental and international versions is available upon awakening.
For a coffee, an aperitif or a quick snack here is the exclusive in-house bar.
Hotel in Lecce historic center for families
Among the advantages of Hotel La Fiermontina is its location. The hotel is in the heart of Lecce and a short distance from many sites of historical, artistic and cultural interest to visit with your children:
- Basilica of Santa Croce: 550 meters;
- Giuseppe Garibaldi Public Gardens: 600 meters. With Italian garden and playground;
- City of Lecce Historical Archaeological Museum: 650 meters;
- Piazza Sant'Oronzo with Roman amphitheater: 750 meters;
- Cathedral: 850 meters;
- Castle of Charles V: 900 meters. Inside there is also a museum dedicated to artistic papier-mâché;
- Apulia Railway Museum: 2.2 kilometers;
- Local art. Lecce is full of treasures that will win over the little ones: handicrafts, bookstores dedicated to children, stalls, stores dedicated to papier-mâché works.
Book at the 5-star La Fiermontina, Hotel in Lecce center for families.