5-star Hotel Lecce historic center
The 5-star Hotel in Lecce historic center La Fiermontina gives its guests the opportunity to stay in a unique location set in a background of great appeal.
We are located in the heart of the capital of Salento, in Piazzetta Scipione De Summa, just a few steps from many sites of relevant historical, artistic and cultural interest.
The boutique hotel is perfect for those who want to experience a vacation to be dedicated to relaxation and discovery of the Baroque city, with the possibility of reaching many important places even on foot in a very short time.
5-star hotel with suites in Lecce historic center
Another plus of the hotel is the rich array of comforts and services available to guests.
We are located in the heart of the city and can count on elegant suites, a large outdoor pool, exclusive bar and restaurant.
Rooms and suites are designed to give absolute comfort through the refinement of the rooms and the wealth of amenities offered, including flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free wi-fi internet access, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom with bathtub or shower, amenities, bathrobe.
5-star hotel in Lecce historic center near Duomo
Hotel La Fiermontina's advantages include being in the historic center, within walking distance of monuments and places of interest:
- Porta Napoli: 350 meters. It is one of the three gates that provide access to the historic center, made in the shape of a triumphal arch;
- Obelisk: a few meters from Porta Napoli. It was made in 1822 by Vito Carluccio, in Lecce stone and 10 meters high;
- Basilica of Santa Croce: 550 meters away. Built between the 16th and 17th centuries, it is the highest manifestation of Lecce Baroque;
- Piazza Sant'Oronzo: 750 meters away. It is the city's most important square. A symbol of the city's history, it is a compendium of different architectural styles defined by the continuous renovations carried out over the decades;
- Roman amphitheater: in Piazza Sant'Oronzo we find this monument dating from the Augustan age. It measured 102x83 meters outside, with an arena of 53x54 meters and capacity for 25000 people;
- Piazza del Duomo: 850 meters. Spectacular and dominated by the Baroque, it is one of the city's main squares. It is overlooked by the Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Episcope, and the Seminary Palace;
- Charles V Castle: 900 meters. Built in the 13th century in Lecce stone and rebuilt in the 16th century. In addition to the possibility of guided tours, today it houses interesting contemporary exhibitions;
- Porta Rudiae: 1.1 km. It is one of three gates, the oldest, providing access to the historic center.
Discover the 5-star hotel in Lecce historic center La Fiermontina.