Unique views of the Roman Forum, far from the maddening crowds gathering in the archeological area each single day: this is Imago Artis’ promise for an exclusive and unforgettable experience, unlocking a secluded location from where you and your party can marvel the old center of the Roman life completely undisturbed.
Just picture yourself getting off the beaten tracks, entering an historical building, breathing the wonders of ancient glory, following a dark and dusty path that leads to a rusted door: our key opens the crackling door and then… you feel like suspended on the ancient Roman ruins. Two thousand years of history will be standing right in front of your eyes.
A memorable experience crowned by the visit of the magnificent Colosseum and the Palatine Hill, the site of Rome’s foundation.
from 15/03/2020 to 30/06/2020
from 15/10/2020 to 31/12/2020
MLOS: 3 nights at each property (total of 6 nights)
· Rome – Villa Spalletti Trivelli
Room Category: Junior Suite upwards
Key Experience: 3 hour private tour “Off the beaten path Rome”
– Upgrade subject to availability
– One way transfer to/from any rome airport for 2 adults
– Private use of the rooftop Hot tub for 3 hours with free flow of Prosecco
– Welcome bottle of wine in the room upon arrival
– Rich Homemade buffet Breakfast
– VAT, Minibar, Courtesy Bar, Wi-fi, Access to Rooftop & SPA
· Lecce – La Fiermontina, Palazzo Bozzi Corso
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Key Experience: 3 hours private tour “Lecce behind the doors”
– Upgrade upon availability
– Breakfast à la carte
– Exclusive tour at our Family MAMA Museum with our Art Ambassador Marion
– Free use of La Fiermontina’s Pool & Parking Area
– Welcome drink with the Owner or Guest Ambassador at our 18th century Aristocratic Palazzo Bozzi Corso
Upon request, we can offer a very exclusive stay at Palazzo Bozzi Corso by La Fiermontina in the Lady Astor’s Apartment, with its private terrace.
The offer also includes train tickets (5 hours)
Total cost for 2 adults :
· Villa Spalletti Trivelli: Euro 3.500,00
· LA FIERMONTINA: Euro 2.100,00
Total amount for 6 nights: Euro 5.600,00 Euro
Payment & Cancellation Policy for the whole offer:
– Guarantee and Deposit Policy:
Some credit card details (credit card number, expiry date, cardholder’s name) and 30% of total amount are required to guarantee the booking.
The deposit (30% of total amount) is refundable up to 15 days prior to arrival date.
– Payment Policy:
Settlement upon check-in.
– Cancellation Policy:
Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to arrival: 30% of total amount (deposit) will not be refunded.
Reservations cancelled 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of total amount will be charged.
Reservations cancelled 4 days prior to arrival / No shows / Earlier departures: The full stay will be charged.
– Payment Options:
The clients can pay the properties individually or – if the wish to pay in full – they can pay at the hotel they are starting from.
– Car Transfer (instead of Train)
Enjoy a luxury transfer in a Mercedes Sedan with driver and a lunch stop in stunning Matera
Cost: Euro 1.200,00 (including the lunch) for 2 people. Minivan transfers
– Plane tickets (to/from Brindisi) + transfer to Rome or Lecce will be quoted upon request based on flight costs.
– For Honeymooners @ La Fiermontina:
A special package is available in our Romantic Suite with its private garden, which encloses within it an 18th century altar “San Francesco da Paola”
Duplex Suite – “Suite del Santo”
Welcome drink upon arrival
“Romantic” turndown in your room
Exclusive Yoga class for 2 people at our MAMA Family Museum
Massage for 2 in your room
Candlelight dinner in your private garden
This can be booked as an alternative to the standard package.
Cost: Euro 2.600,00
Total package (VST+FIE): Euro 6.100,00
Subject to availability and rates of the individual Property.